Weekends!!!

I simply super love weekend lah.. hahaha. So damm fun can! Ok, today, did something bad again, I PON SCH!! Ok, pon not for fun ok, but to fix my PDA and I am worried that they are gonna charge me 300 bucks lah just for that screen. I didnt even crack it and if they gonna charge me with 300, I AM DEAD! They know that I did dropped my phone before even before I clarify with them. They say they are able to see some dent and scratches...

Using my mummy's phone now, 7610. Dunno how the hell to use nokia phone lah. I think I seriously gonna sell it and buy a new samsung phone. DOPOD so many problem. Anyways, I went to Gean house and do some stupid stuff.. ahhaha, but i enjoy doing stoopid stuff lah, kinda relax me. Stoopid codings and kinda stress on whether I can finish it or not. Can see the stress from my face cos i got lots of pimples now.

Hopefully DOPOD will be kind enuff not to charge me any fees and repair my phone back to sui sui mode and wont get spoil anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)