Pimplerella girl :(

Tell you all ah, I dun dare to go out with my pimple face. Dammit man. There is this big red pimple near my chin and I just can't squeeze because it havent fully form up yet. Its pain lah. My whole face is just covered with pimples. Although I am still young but then... Stupid hormones I got.

Anyway, have been staying at home this whole weekend. Never go out at all and was kinda doing something with the leftover construction paper. Haha, do something to give someone lar. Haha..

Blardy hell face...

Ok, dont talk abt my face anymore. Its really getting on my nerve.

Tmr is my brother's chinese O lvl paper, seriously, he sure fail. Not that I wanna pour cold water, but its just that, u see the way he study.. Right now, he is sitting infront of the desktop, chatting with girls online instead of studying his MT. Guys are typical man. When do something, after awhile, will regret. He sure regret that why did he on the desktop and not studying after he collect his results. If my brother were to cheat on girls, NB, I will really kick him and tell my parents and make sure he say sorry to the girl. Blardy brother I got.

Please pray for me that my stoopid face faster get heal from all the pimple arbo I am really a pimplerella liao.. Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)