I am bad...

Well, my first pon class is out. Haha, I pon my class today. Well, reasons of ponning is because I haven't finish my data flow, secondly, since tmr is a holiday, I decided to only go school on Thursday.

At last, I watched the 200 pound beauty and Retribution.. Haha, I watch this horror show with Jasmine. It ended up with lots of laughter rather than horror. We laughed lah, imagine the ghost can appear in day time, fly like superman and all... But there is a scene she got shock. Tats damm funny lah and it make me laugh damm loud.

Anyway, 200 pound is nice!!! Retribution sucks lah.

Tmr will be a busy day for me. And guys, MY PDA SPOILED!! Really cannot make it. damm DOPOD. Hopefully they can fix it. I dun wanna spend money and buy anymore phones. Take care ppl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)