Benefits of been a Singaporean...

Well, thanks to Lishan, I only get to know today that I am eligible for that GST package. So damm happy ok. The thing is, I get an amount of $200, and this amount will be given 4 years. Hahha, only for those who were born before 1986. Well, I love Singapore now.


Some upset stuff happened in class today. Well, not upset, but was damm angry. I didnt wanna stir up the problem, so I just shut up and let that SIAO ZHA BOR say. Well, this SIAO ZHA BOR used to be in OPSS. I think this is quite obvious rite? Even Lee Hoon agree that she is one of it lah. Lazy to type here on what happens.

Overall, she is acting as if she is righteous... Haha, I think the majority in RP think that she is really crazy, those kinda siao, something wrong in the brain. So Lee Hoon, fighting with your classmate will be wasting my time and energy because she is already SIAO, why bother to talk to her?? hahaha, isnt this make me more siao than her?? LOL.

Anyway ppl, take care. tata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)