Weekend AGAIN!

Well, I think my weekend is gonna be a boring one again. Nothing much to do during this weekend. So tired... I need to really sleep 24 hours.

I thought someone has hack into my system and change my password but actually, I think I am blur enough to forget my password. Maybe because I never always update my blog, thats why I kinda forget my passie.. hahaha, but luckily, I GOT IT BACK!

Well, Shirley's family got into car accident and thank god it went fine lah. I have been a bad student again. Didn't go to school today. So in total, I pon 3 times liao. My grade really sucks. Hopefully I can score my UT well this time. Selling my DOPOD real soon.

Coming June holidays, the SBK had planned alot of stuff and hopefully this time round, WE CAN MAKE IT. Well, its already 2 weeks that we didnt meet up and Shirley is really damm freaking nb stupid busy. SISTER, TIME FOR US LEH, DUN TIAM TIAM EVERYDAY MEET BF LAR!

Anyway, I am so sian recently.. Hahah, PEOPLE, ASK ME OUT LAR. Although I am broke, but still can ask me out to hang around in the kopitiam. hahaha. Oh, dun go so far ok. Woodlands will be fine.

Ok, till then, BYE ALL.

*I miss my Tan Poh Hiang (da ma)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)