Another joy and happiness!!!

Well, after yesterday's completion of something real nice, ok, today, I NEVER GO TO SCHOOL because I am simply too tired to wake up. I really can't wake up at all ok but then I got FYP meeting in school so yes, force myself to wake up at 1030am. Go to school, find a nice and quiet corner so that I can eat my cheesy wedges and also to watch my movies.

My first UT, the grade, IS OUT!!! I got B+ sey!!! I am so damm happy. As for daily grade, AT LAST, I GOT AN A!!!! I am just really happy and so my whole day is filled with my own happiness. Cracking jokes with my FYP supervisor, talking nonsense with my teammates, joking around happily and of course, I am still so happy.

I am already age 20 (ok, going 21 soon), yet there is still friendship problem happening in my life and if I were to say break friendship, it sound so childish rite? But I think its a soon thing lah. In my life, friends are really important. It plays a big role in my life. I think the last time I broke friendship with someone was in my secondary school. That time I was only a sec 4 student. Well, I think I am really childish that time but that doesnt mean I regret to break off this friendship with this girl. Well, its all over now...

Anyway, take care man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)