Blardy stoopid!!

Seriously, I am lah!!!! (according to heading) You guys know what???!! Ok, I have got this great idea for my friend's upcoming birthday as a present. Then ah, when I told my ex facilitator about my idea and what I had done, he replied me and say:"Actually you can buy a notebook." Wha lao, I bought so many construction paper, intend to cut them up and make it into a book, in the end, HE IS RIGHT ABOUT BUYING NOTEBOOK. I am seriously bloody stoopid!!!!!


Damm it.

Anyway, saw Xiao Wei today at Woodlands Library and after saying hi, wah, we all decided to go causeway to eat and walk and shop and chit chat and time passes real fast. Although we are not very close, but even once we met each other coincidentally, sure got some topic to talk about. Really enjoyed talking to her and also thanks for accompanying me... Haha, today pon lesson lah so she accompanied me throughout the afternoon.

Anyway, I GONNA HAVE A REAL SURPRISE FOR SOMEONE SOON!!! Wait and see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)