Fun day of the week!

Today is really a total fun day for me. Why leh, cos today is marketing and the problem we are assigned today are really fun to do. Have anyone of your come across this ad in tv, related to "ANYTHING" and "WHATEVER"?? Well, my team, the 4 of us, went down to canteen to buy that drinks. Haha, seriously, we bought it because we are curious about the new product launch by a singapore company. It is pure local drinks ok. "Anything" are carbonated drinks while "Whatever" are non-carbonated. Why do they name their product as this is because of this problem. You guys will always say anything or whatever right when your friends wanna help you buy drinks. So they think that this concept is good and it really catches our attention. Below are the 4 of us who went down.


From left to right : Lena, me, Marianah and Ya Li.


"Anything" comes in 6 different carbonated flavours while "Whatever" also comes in 6 different non-carbonated drinks. For more info, you all can visit the website at www.anything.com.sg.

Meet up with SBK today and I did 2 sweet things today. First sweet is I buy my mother a Bonia coin pounch and she love it. Well, lucky I got the voucher and also with the discount given, it is affordable. Second sweet thing is I told Gean that I dun wanna lose a friend like her. Hahaha, and she say sweet, hope she mean it lah.. hahahahaha.

Alright, tmr is gonna be a boring day. Got to go to my brother's sec sch to take his report book. Hopefully the teachers and principal wont talk to me long...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)