Nice holiday, bad news received.

Although it is only one freaking vesak day, but then I enjoyed this day alot. My friend, Azhar, got himself into accident yesterday night and I am glad he is fine. Went down to alexandra and visit him and thank god, he only hurt his right ankle and of course with some bruises on his leg and hands. He is lucky enough to escape from serious injuries. Again, its bike. But his toes on his right legs, all break and was shifted to the left when the doctor show him his toe's x-ray. Well, so 4 metals are inserted in his little toes.

Don't know to feel worried, angry or happy about this accident. When saw him, he still can laugh and joke about his accident. I mean, its good that he take it lightly AFTER the accident. But certain things like this should be more careful next time. Ruki, Aik Thiah, Omar, Me and another 5B4 girl went down and visit him. Seriously, I want him to get well soon.

Went down to marina and meet Lishan. One of my sweet friend is sick too. Nowadays human are like so weak lor. Abit here and there sick. Still thinking whether to go to school tmr anot.

5B2 class gathering!!! 9 June, 3pm at J8!

Anyway, take care people. When drive or ride, please really be careful, esp those riders. Don't really wish to see my friend in any hospital, be it minor or major injuries.. Nitey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)