Swim!!!



Yup, went swimming today with Lishan. Wah lao, this is my first time using the pool facilities in RP. Damm blardy pai seh.. hahahaha, anyway, I SWIM OK!!! But halfway through, damm tired. I cannot finish one lap sia...


I seriously think that we got this curse lah, once we get into the water, WAH, THE SKY TURN DARK AND NEXT, IT JUST RAIN... Not the first time... But anyway, we manage to swim for half an hour.. ahah, better than nothing.


Anyway, gonna load some cute pictures here. Her name is Adrianne Peh. See how cute she is lar!!




Notice the toy she is holding on?? Well, that is bought by my mummy. My mum loves her man.. Really love.. Looking at her pictures can really just make you smile. She is really our gem lah!! I mean, plus her family's side too... Haha, OUR GEM!!

Ok, I haven been seeing her for quite some time.. I think its soon that I should make a visit down before she forget me.. hahahaha, tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)