First Ever Credit Card

Yeah!! At the age of 27, at last, I have a very own credit card. When I saw the credit limit that was given to me, I was really literally high and happy for a moment, but after a short while, I realise that those aren't my money. I told my mum that I have a credit card, so as to give her the respect and allow her to control how I spend, which I seriously do not think I will shop or buy anything unnecessarily. I am a person who don't shop but if it comes to gadget, die lor..

Had a super dull and boring CNY. Gotten only 3 red packets for these entire CNY period. Its getting lesser and lesser because my grandparents are long gone. Chinese New Year is no longer a festive for me to enjoy. I mean, as every year goes by, between the months, I do hear news from my mum or dad on so and so has passed away..

During one of my uncle house visit (the only freaking one visit I have done throughout the entire CNY), I have seen how he aged so much. I was jokingly asking for his age, when he told me he is 58, I replied "Wah!". His reply to me was "You think I still young ah?" Thats the hard truth... My uncles and aunties are getting old, so do my parents. I really cant imagine myself not having my mum around. I can imagine myself without my dad around because he dont really make any significant meaning in my life. But my mum, she is totally different.

Sometimes I wish those scientist are able to invent a new form of medicine, that allows people to live on. But there is a saying that says "We cant go against the nature". When nature comes, nothing can stop.. Nature also takes its time too, and thats why it is so painful and unbearable when closest ones are no longer around. Nature took them away, we have to endure the pain of loss.

Work has been good. Of course, everyone is looking for a greener side. I am looking for a more goldie side (more money more money). Yes, I am a money person. I do want a good job that makes me feel useful but on the other hand, money will outweight any of my wishes on the job. So if I am paid $5000 but you ask me to work everyday, standby call, I WILL TAKE IT SIA because I am in a society that clearly says "No Money No Talk". Sorry lor, Singapore is not a welfare state, so bo bian, almost all Singaporeans have the "looi bin".


Oh, another piece of good news, my ever-lasting bestie, Shirley Lee, has given birth to Xuan mei. I seriously was touched and nearly wanted to cry. Cry not because I am sad or wat, but been a friend with her since 1999, for 14 freaking years, growing up together and went through changes in life, has make me feel so damm touched. Her ROM and wedding didnt even make me feel this. I know Shirley will be a superb good mummy and under her care, Xuan mei will be a good girl (not good tell me lah, I counsel her, FOC).

Cant wait to really go for a holiday, rot, do nothing....

Should I just take a break of like a month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)