Growth

Decided to pen this down and not wanting to forget what I have processed about my growth over the years. Had these thoughts processes happened while I was deleting some photos in my Google Drive and I cant help but had my mini reminiscent therapy by looking at those old photos.


Some of my friends are aware that I am currently under weight control/weight loss program. I signed up for 24 sessions of gym and has been on training since 4 April 2021 till end Sept 2021. The weight loss was significant to me that to those who have not seen me for quite some time, I am pretty sure you would be able to spot the difference.


Now, the growth I am talking about is not weight. Well, those photos did reflect the times where I was not so fat till I was really damn fat (84.7kg). I am 75kg now, hovering between 75 to 76kg, which it has already made me feel good. The growth I am talking about are more of the changes I see in myself.

I felt that:

- I have grow some wisdom. I think I was not so clever last time, just street smart (haha!) but looking at now, I guessed the experiences that I have undergone has made me a better person, with clearer goals and knowing what I want to do.

- I have set goals further and these goals are achievable. Of course, of these goals, there are those goals that are materialistic and non-materialistic. For example, I have bought a car of my own in 2020. Thats materialistic. The non-materialistic would be me signing up for my masters class. Finally I am moving my ass to get my masters but thats also because I know I need a masters to achieve some of the goals I have set for myself. Hopefully its gonna be a smooth ride.

- Noticed that some friends come and left. Makes me realised, I am actually glad that they leave because I can really use my time well to spend on those friends thats worthy and really here to stay. After a few friends left, I managed to have time to make new friends. I am not talking about the dating platform app that I have been using ah. Thats for me to try and see if I can expand my social circle but I made new friends at work, where we understood each other better after a few episodes of closer time spent together.

- Growing at work can be fun and stress. I am pushing my limits. So far so good. Hopefully I will continue to do well and do better.


Amazingly, I am still keeping this blog alive. Hahah! Those of you who read my blog, leave a note!

I want to end with a quote which describes alittle bit of my previous months happenings and alittle bit of what I hope for coming months.


“Peace comes from within.  Do not seek it without.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)