Yes, its all over!

After 5 weeks of torturing in this fking blardy Consumer Psychology competition, at last, it ended today. Well, a team of just 2 man's work is obviously not enough to do the Asiasoft project but I am proud that I complete it all with so many obstacles. Thanks Marianah, it has been great to team with you and we really work hard together for that past 16 weeks. Marianah, if ever once I shouted at you or whatever that makes you upset, so sorry lor.. Haha, when I stress, I am like that lar.

Anyway, I lose in this competition but to me, win or lose doesnt matter. What matter most is the work we produce and enjoying the whole process. Well, Lena and Zann team won. Another words, our class actually won all the prizes. Hhahaha, but we already said earlier that we will spend the prizes together. See, what a wonderful class I had. Haaha.

Today I make a fool out of myself. I introduced myself as MARIANAH. Hahh, the blardy whole class plus the evaluator from Asiasoft laughed man.

Oh, one thing to kelis, hello, I KNOW THE SONG LIAO OK. Haha, thanks for sending me that old song, NOW WHO IS THE AH MA HERE? You got the song, not me. So.... you are my TAI MA. haha.

Met Alice for lunch today and I ONLY GET TO KNOW ONE SHOCKING THING FROM MARIANAH. Well, wont elaborate here. After that, met Mabel and went to Yishun's Sakae Sushi and eat. Wah lao eh, for the first time, I really ate alot alot alot alot ok. Really alot. Kena shock man. Had alot of chat with Mabel and seriously, I ENJOY THIS KIND OF CHAT. HAHAHA.

Overall, a fun day with many friends together and its well spent even though it all happened in school. Love all my newly made friends. haha, u know who you are.

Tata ppl~ awaiting for more to come.

Already nv chat for a month. I am sian and I am giving up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)