What can I do??

Well, yesterday has been a freaking boring Saturday. Slept until 2pm, wake up, had my breakfast and then read my Harry Potter book. Haha, I must totally agree that reading the books give you more imagination and it attracts you to continue reading it. Finishing that book 6 soon. Haha, I will buy the latest soon lar, no money... Have been spending money on food food food. No boyfriend mah, so sure spend money on food. Yesterday I went down to Causeway and collect my mum's wedding video. Well, I convert the tape into vcd and seriously, when I watched the vcd, it reminds me alot of things. For instance, my kindergarden, the house where I grew up, the kampong at kranji, my grandmother... You know, watching those 80s video (my mum's wedding was held in year 1986 March) allow me to see the scenery that is no longer there anymore. I see my younger mum and dad in their wedding costume. I get to see people that I never seen before, like my grandmother's (mother side) father, where he is my great grandfather; I get to see my grandmother's brother, whom jumped off from building due to cancer; I get to see my grandfather (father side) on how he actually prepared my parents wedding.

Sometimes I do get emo, especially when my mood is totally down, just like Friday and Saturday. Slept at 3am yesterday. Chatted with bryan, alvin and zann. Talk alot of things and I do like to have this kind of talks.

Recently, I have been asking myself this question. Where will your friends be when you need help? I think I have a friend who is quite obvious. Asking her out last time is always possible, but now, because of the r/s, she is always busy. Its like, this world only has r/s, there isnt any friendship. People like me who doesnt have a bf, who can I find? Doing simple things together is hard and it has already been proven. My life is dull. I wanna do alot of things like diving, travelling, eat around in Singapore, have high tea once awhile, play badminton/bowling... I got friends who thinks that I am crazy when I wanna do all this. We talked about it all time, but never do it before. They rather spend on other things then about all these we talked.

My mood is simply just like the rain today. Really super down. And those who read this blog, will think I am crazy again.

Anyway, it seems to me that friendship will only come if you are in joy, but when you are in trouble or you need someone there, its always impossible simply because they have their another partner to care about. What about me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)