HAIRSPRAY!!



Yes, I watched this movie today with Lena, Kelis and Mag. I tell you all, its totally FABULOUS, AWESOME, GREAT, EXCELLENT, IMPRESSIVE, REMARKABLE movie that I have ever come across. You guys WILL SURE WANNA DANCE IF YOU WATCH THIS!




On the left is Zac Efron. I am in love with him. Too bad, he is younger than me a year. Born in 1987, Oct 18. OMG, I am Dec 18 LOR!!! Hahaha, no wonder I feel that I clicked with him. Haha, the lady on the right, well, she is ONLY 19 YEAR OLD. Dont look like right?? haha, but tell you guys, SHE DANCE SO WELL. Totally admired her man. I seriously do not mind watching it again. Hahah, khaki??

At last, last day of school and I found myself 2 jobs. One is Starhub telemarketers, another is from Recruit Express. Well, PLEASE, PRAY FOR ME, I really need a job badly and I wished that I can get the Starhub job!! W54C, you will be greatly NOT MISSED by me.. hahaha.



HOLIDAY LOR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)