I fed up.

Yes, I fed up and so I blardy cancelled the fireworks with SBK. Firstly, received message from Gean saying that she cant watch the fireworks with me. Ok, anyway, I kinda predict that this will happen.

Secondly, I cancelled the Saturday fireworks. Sometimes, I just want time for each other. Its blardy hard.

Sometimes, things doesnt go our way but still, I will get fed up.







Had class outing on wednesday with the girls and only guy.. ahaha, we went ktv and take neoprints. Super fun lah. An enjoyable day man except the billing part.. ahhaha, we kinda quarrelled with the people there.

After that, me, mag, zann, lena and kelis went to H.K cafe and had our dinner there. It was indeed really very enjoyable to go out with them. More is coming up next!! Chalet!!

Anyway, tata ppl.

If you cant give the promise, dont promise. If you cant just give the time to us, dont try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)