I've got a hip mum.

Let me introduced my mum to you all who read my blog. Her name is Wee Siew Lan, born in the year of 1962 and that makes her 45 this year. She looks typically like those auntie who went to the wet market and start to chit chat about current issues and sipping her coffee at a coffeeshop with laughter coming out from her.

Haha, no, my mum don't mingle with people. In fact, she like to stay at home, do housework, brew chrysanthemum, cook "Cheng Teng" and soya bean, "fry "wu xiang", cook dinner and steam some bun late at night. Overall, my mum's cooking is great.

Why did I say that my mum is hip leh??? BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, she is playing my brother's PSP. The game that she is playing now is a Mahjong game. And at this very moment now, she is actually like talking to herself because of the titles she got. OMG, she can really go on like this for hours... She got hooked to this game since last Monday. Before playing the PSP game, she actually go online and play mahjong in yahoo.hk website. She know how to on/off desktop. The next hip thing is, SHE GOT AN YAHOO MESSENGER ACCOUNT WHERE SHE ADD ALL HER ONLINE FRIENDS INSIDE!

Some of your may know that my mum actually meet them up, but with me lah. I am worried to let her go alone. Her online friends came from countries like New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and people, THEY REALLY FLEW HERE. They flew over to Singapore because of this organisation, name MAHJONG CLUB, where they actually set up themselves with updates about them. They are able to upload pictures, and have a discussion forum. A total of about 4 ladies with a guy came and meet up with my mum.

Sometimes, I find that my mum is cute, but sometimes, she can really be very fierce. I like the state she is now. No scolding, just her game. Hahaha.

Now about me!

I think I ate too much. THANKS TO CHANG YOKE YEE LENA! This blardy girl has been tempting me about all the food she wanna eat. So I had spaghetti with chicken chop ($3.50), one pancake with cheese and ham ($1.80), Long John Sliver combo 1 with additional 50 cents cheese ($4.50). Ok, this is the amount I spend SOLELY on food today. I think I am gonna be real fat soon. MUST START TO CONTROL!!

Anyway, take care people and my pain is gone!!! tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)