New family car!

Yes, at last, my dad sell away that small tiny Suzuki Swift. I tell you, that shit car is really small man. My family really find that the car is really a waste of money to buy. And so, my dad decided to change the car to.........

TOYOTA AXIO!
At last, a bigger car. I must really say, this car can actually let me fully stretch my leg straight and we have a bigger space to move our body. Was happy to see that car. It comes with GPS system. All my dad need to do is just to simply fix the program. Hahha. Ahem, by next year June, I WILL GET MY LICENSE!
Hahahah, this is my dream lah.. Lets wait for Sept 12 to over first. Meet up with SBK and settle our dinner at pizzahut. This coming wed is my ktv session with my cls. Fireworks on Friday and Saturday. Awaiting for it man!!
Take care ppl, gonna train my gunbound character.. haha, tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)