Official Opening of RP!!

Yes, at last, this RP Official Opening ended with laughter and joy. Well, because of the PM Lee, we need to attend Business Etiquette Course to improve our mannerism and how we should poised ourselves infront of him. Well, I find it unnecessary to attend all this, but anyway, its over. Show you all the pictures we took during the course as well as his visit. Fun to the max... hahaha




The lady in black, she is our trainer for that day. A super nice lady and her name is Nisha. Well, it was really fun attending her lesson and together with auntie alice ku, our incharge, it was fun to the max. hahaha.

Well, after all this training, we met PM Lee. At last!!!




Well, its really a priviledge to talked to him in person. Saw the education minster, where he is looking at our pictures. No wonder he looked at me and smile. So I gave him a big wide smile. haha, they are friendly.

Well, today had another batch of visitors from different secondary school. Well, I thought... I thought I can see who I wanted to see but then... NOPE. The whole thing went well. Glad that Alice was there if not I think, its kinda weird. Hahah, chatted alot of craps with different people there.



See her eyes, extremely pathetic small.. Smaller than mine. While taking photo, I did not forget to pose my "orginal" posture. ahahahah. I ask auntie alice to open her eyes to the widest, but then, I laughed at her "widest" eyes. ahahahaha. Super Duper funny. I love to bully people.. No lah, not bully, just that she is able to take my jokes well. Like Auntie Christina.. See below.

The best "auntie" to joke with and make fun. Of course, I always lose to her leh.. Maybe she old bah, so I sure lose to her as I am so young.. Hahhaha.


Overall, see the banner below and it will give you a shock outta your life cos the whole blardy banner got my face and seriously, IT UGLY. ahahahah, but hor, cute!



big??? Yes, ITS 3 BIG! hahaha, can see my face clearly. Anyway, enjoyed myself to the max for 2 days. Altho tired, but its all worthwhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)