Happy Birthday Singapore!!!

Yeah, its NATIONAL DAY!! Happy Birthday to Singapore.

Well, MY GOVERNMENT IS NOT AT HOME!! Yeah!!! I mean, my mum and dad are not at home. So sad that tomorrow I have school.

Well, my maid is leaving next month. At last... Feel kinda sad because she was here to look after my granny and she saw how my granny passed away. Altho she is abit slow but mummy decided not to use her anymore due to our allowance. She is poor and I seriously wanna help her by continuing to hire her but then, too bad, I am not the one who paid for her salary.

My presentation was done badly. Hai, do not want to talk abt it anymore. I just want a pass, thats all.

Take care ppl. tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)