I have got a hip indian neighbor

Wah lao eh, now hor, that indian neighbor who stays below my storey, is now SINGING INDIAN KTV SONGS LOR. Don't they feel shy about it. I mean, if you got a sound proof room, go ahead and sing ah, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE AND THE WHOLE HDB FLAT CAN HEARD THEIR SINGING.


Well, went out with Lena, Mag, Chloe, Zann, Kelis and Michelle. We really slack at PS and in the end, left me, Kelis and Zann to continue and slack until 9pm. Power hor.. Slack from 2pm until 9pm leh. So scary.


Some crazy pictures we took during our last day of school together.





As stated, its really crazy lah.. hahaha.

Blardy AGENCY HAVEN CALL ME BACK. I NEED A JOB BADLY. DAMM THEM.

Money is going out but not coming in. Hai, tata ppl. Gonna play maple now. hai~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)