Sick...

Well, I am having diarrhea now and it has been with me since yesterday afternoon. I think in total, I run to the toilet like 20 times in 2 days time. I take medicine liao but its still not doing good.



Anyway, my weekend life is so boring. I finished my Use Case Diagram drawing in my laptop. Well, I have to think what is next and what we should do now. I am stress ok.



I am sick of been alone and thanks Shirley for coming down to school and find me to have lunch with me. I really appreciate this kind of gesture. Please, take care of yourself and don't get sick lah. Sibei weak. Anyway, whatever is your decision, I will seriously support you. *Hugz*



Ok, Thursday and Friday was a bad day for me. Alot of things happened and I got fed up.



I think I need to reduce my stress abit. Do anyone know how to reduce it??


My cute niece. I think she enjoy doing this. For your info, my niece is in white, yes, she is A GIRL and see lah, so naughty but I love her, I think my mum love her most.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)