Gathering...


Ok, the above is an old pic and u can see from the date.



Ok, we had gathering today.. Well, I think as usual we do alot of chit chat.. I dunno if it is obvious but my dark rings are getting worst. Its like 3 days I never had proper sleep. I am thinking alot of things. Ok, I admit here ok, I am thinking abt my FYP, my relationship, my school work, money and some family issue.

Ms Tan aka Winnie said I am treating my admirer very nice but do my admirer know? I am trying very hard but maybe like what SBK said, it wont work out. I am tired of trying because my admirer will never know that actually deep down in my heart I already admired like months.

Above all stated, some can be solve, some cant and I know my limit. I think I seriously going to break down soon.



Anyway, Happy Birthday to RUKI. Hopefully tmr will be a fun day.



(my another sis*)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)