Healthy.

Well, yesterday was really an enjoyable day for me as well as those who attended Shi Ling 21st birthday party. It was held at a damm unique place, under block. Although its sad to see only a few of the 5B2s turn up, but still, me, Lee Hoon, Ruki, Azhar, Freddy, Chrispher, Fang Ying came and turn up to wish her. Hopefully she enjoy the celebration with us. So after the buffet, which is around 5pm plus only, the 7 of us went to Causeway point and took this picture.(below)

Just cute rite?? Lol, I seriously love them all. Tell me, who can still keep in touch with their sec sch frens, esp those who were same class with you from sec 3 to 5. I am proud that every single one of us still keep in touch with others and we know whats going on among them. I think the 7 of us really simply enjoying taking all this neoprints. Haha.


Ok, today, by right or by left, I should meet up with Shirley to have our badminton session at RP. Thanks to her interview, she last minute cant make it and so, I ask one of my fren, a fren who always got nothing to do at home and its slacking around now. His name is Brian Tan Zhi Xiang. Haha, my brudder. Why my brudder leh, cos my name is Tan Zhi Tong.. lol.

We started our badminton session late cos of him lar. We went and find one POSB with not many people lining up. Below are me in sweat and also that shuttlecock thingy. Imagine we wanted to play badminton but then we forget to bring shuttlecock and the school never sell. Luckily the court have it, abo...





Overall, I feel healthy now and I seriously would wanna play badminton again. Anyone interested?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)