Emo, Depress, Sad, Stress...

Recently I am not myself. I am sorry if I just flare up or give attitude. I am stress, depress, emo, sad because of things like FYP. I know this thing hasn't officially start yet but the project is running around in my mind. I keep asking myself whether I can finish it on time anot, will it affect my grades, will I end up be the one who never contribute to the team. Maybe I am thinking too much and all this thinking causes me to can't really sleep at night and it seems like I am really having sleeping disorder. Maybe due to the stress. I tht I was in depression state.

Other than this, I get very affected when this particular person tell me certain things that I tht this person won't say. What this person used to prove to me suddenly seems all useless. I just can't think that this person is not been truth to me. I am just thinking too much. Maybe I should be more auto, shldn't bother anymore and treat each other as friends.

SBK, can I just said it out to this person? Is it really a bad idea or am I just thinking too much? I really need more space to breathe... I am finding myself stucked in this kinda stoopid stuff.

I seriously need help here. Maybe more outing with friends can cure everything and in fact, the next whole week I am busy. My timetable is packed.

Ok, I am waiting for the day where I go ikea at Tampiness cos I never been there before. I wanna see the new place!!!

Take care ppl...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)