Remain the same...

Well, school is fun, but it will be better if friends are around with you, going to school and all.. I am still sick of it, sick of going to school alone, eat alone walk back home alone.



A friend told me that I must get use to it and she told me of herself been alone. I told her straight off alot of things and I guess I make her upset about it. Sorry girl, but I am seriously stress, seriously don't like the feeling of being alone, I am not like you. But anyway, we sorted it out and you are still my friend ok. Sorry for those harsh sms I have been sending to you but I wasn't in the right form of me. Until now, I am still abit stress. Have been trying to find ways to kill the stress but I simply can't. Guess because alot of sudden change in my environment that makes me cannot take it.





I dunno what I did, my FYP supervisor just not friendly to my team. All my life now is go to school in the morning, FYP, go back home. Its repeating everyday and I get sick and tired of it. Alot of people thought studying is good. Like what I say, I have lost my pillars. Whatever I do in my life, I always find a pillar to lean on and at least this pillar of mine will be with me, but now, all my pillars are gone. No one at there for me to tell my "that moment of" sorrows.



Overall, looking at the below picture really do make me smile. I LOVE HER. I guess everyone in my family really love her.


I am changing... You guys know, alot of people throw to me their sorrows and I solve or listen to them. But who is there for me when I need one? Friends got r/s, got families. I am really learning to be alone.

Guys, pardon me for my bad mood swing, for my bad attitude, for my bad replies. I just feel... Hai, people, take care. I think I am going to be weird and nerd for quite sometime. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)