Inferior...

I feel so inferior recently. Many of my friends beside me got into universities and their results are good. So when is my good results coming to me? I really wanna work hard for it. I am stress but I want to have good results. I want a good future and all but all these are not going to be an easy task.

Had FYP meeting today and the 3 of us never do a single thing 'cause we are simply tired then we decided to just go home and rest first. Haha, so united sia..

Once again, I got this thinking that I will be single for my life. Dammit rite? I mean, I always think this way lar. Just how to stop to think this way? Hmm...

I want a better life. Not in terms of money, but other stuff.

I WANT A BETTER LIFE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)