Meetie up..

Today, well, as usual, I sleep until 2pm and seriously, I dont know why I sleep until so late. The moment I wake up, I thought its only 11am plus but then when I check out the time on my PDA, I kinda shock man.

Ok, after washing up myself, I wait for 5pm to come so that I can meet Ang Min Min to eat dinner as well as watching movie. Well, we had our dinner at one coffeeshop near Yishun MRT. We ordered quite alot and it cost only $7.50. Haha, we had duck rice with tofu and egg.

Then ah, becos the time to movie is still long, we decided to go bowling for awhile. Wah, me and her got strike and spare lo. Haha, but still, she is lousy, she lost to me. Lol. Now my whole right hand is severely in pain. I just dont have the energy to move my hand.

Ok, we watched Forest of Death at Causeway point and after that movie we went and took neoprints. Haha, I must say, I LOOK CUTE! Lol.

Anyway, tmr is my first FYP meeting. Hope everything turns out well and we can move on smoothly. Now my mind is flooded with those songs that can let me recall things that has alot of memories for me.


*I watched at once the moon we shared,
I sense the heat we once use to share under the sun,
the Passion of everything,
But what had gone are gone.
What left behind are memories for us to reminisce.
You are always deep down in my heart,
Never once been replace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)