Back to school...

Going back to school is really fun and I love meeting new friends. Well, I must say, my class is really good. All girls(drool)... hahaha, anyway, alot of chinese girls and all of them look friendly. My first module I had today was Consumer Physcology. Well, I got a very fun loving teacher and she is really good. I think I can know what SBK is gonna think abt it again. Well, she MAYBE the next one. LOL.

Well, a guy added me in friendster yesterday and I must say, his reaction and all are big for no reason. I am so damm lazy to type it out here. Will tell u guys more about it when I got the time to meet up alright.

I wanna watch horror movie leh, JASMINE ANG MIN MIN, WHERE ARE U?

I am so tired right now, will be going to sleep now. People, take care and seriously, I wanna work hard in my FYP as well as my school's module. I really wanna have roll of honours for 2 semester so please pray for me. I really wanna make my parents as well as my mentor proud lah. It will be tough for me but I guess with my bestie support, I CAN DO IT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)