Another 3 more days.

Well, as you all can see the timing of my entry, its now 2.42am and I really can't sleep. First of all, I meet up with Brian to go IKEA at Tampiness. He bought what he needed and I ate what I wanted and after all this, we still left some time, so we decided to go COURTS for awhile to see those eletronics stuff and IT gadgets. Well, I must say, both that place are really big and I think if you wanna go GIANT too, I suggest you will need a whole day to shop that 3 places.



Just now my mummy called me from Hainan and seriously, she ask me to buy 2 early tickets for her and my aunt to come back fast. I think something serious happened at there. I ask her through the phone, she doesn't wanna tell me. Kinda worried now and this is also the reason why I am still so wide awake.



Meet up with Jasmine on Wednesday and we went Orchard area. She told me something funny. She always got this problem. Around her lips, there will be this itch part and it will be swollen. I asked her before why is it like this, she said :" Its becos of the lizard lah!" So I ask her :" Why, what happened? Lizard climb up to your lips there then become like this?" Then she said :" No lah, its becos I never wash my cup lah. The cup is put inside the cupboard then I just take the cup and use without washing it and sometimes I also lazy to wash my cup after I use ah, so if the lizard walk on the cup before, my lips will be like this lor." All I can say is, Jasmine, you dirty little fellow lah and its good that your lips can actually tell you that the lizard did actually walk on your cup before. This proves that your house is dirty lah and there are lots of lizards. (YUCKS!) Ok, back to shopping, as usual, she is just born to shop lah. I have to remind her how much she had spent already so that she can control. Great outing with you Jasmine Ang Min Min and I insist we should have more but I don't wanna go shopping with you. Imagine she went into LEVIS shop and tried around 8 pairs of it and she bought only a pair?? I was worried that she won't buy a single pair yet still wanna try so many pairs. I think people will curse me becos of her. But what to do, she is my friend.. LOL, Jasmine, you must feel proud to have me to be your friend ok. (See, this paragraph is the longest, all abt you sia.)



Later at around 10am I am going out to Toa Payoh to cut my hair and also rebond my fringe. Had already bought a shirt and also high heel, now left jeans only.



This whole week was a busy week for me. I thought I could enjoy but the FYP are killing me. Actually I enjoy doing FYP but its the supervisor I got. She doesn't really help and she is bias. I just hope this bias thingy don't hit me and if it ever hit me, she is really going to get it from me.



Was scanning through Friendster just now and I saw this Friendster, shall not mention name here. But when I see his friendster, I kinda shock, he is still that childish face, never change at all and it wonders me on why last time I would..... Hai, its over. Anyway, I sincerly wish him that his future will have good endeavour.



Oh, I did something nice nice today. Haha, take a look at below and everything will be clear.

Regarding about that China man. Hmm, I didn't heard my father talking about him infront of me anymore. Maybe my dad knows that the more he talk about it, the more he is making it worst. I just really hope my family will be peaceful this year. No more stupid incidents and I really want everyone to stay healthy.

Anyway, take care people and I really can't wait for Saturday to come. The change in me, hopefully it will be drastic lah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)