Some updates...

Well, I am here to load some nice pictures and some pictures that you will never see in Singapore.



See this lorry. I really envy the driver sia. I mean, how can he drive with the bamboos like this tied to it... See the road.. Its really a 2 way road. They ride bikes doesnt need a helmet. Their road are really just simply ONE STRAIGHT ROAD.(below)





When comes to night time, worst... I cant even see a thing but their eyes are as sharp as an eagle. They are able to identify who is crossing the road in the dark, who are them and what are they doing. Amazing thing is, THEY DONT WEAR SPECTS. Their eyes are puuurfect man.







Below is a picture of how their classroom looks like and its really damm kampong style..



Now lets intro the food, the food that i ate during my trip to Sanya, a hot tourism spot where the sea are really simply just blue.




Well, next thing I will show you are some of the pictures of the Guan Yin I took at Sanya. Look at their sea and the statue of her. Its standing great and high at 108m. I am also gonna show some nice scenery pictures I took when I ride their cable car.




Overall, a nice trip but then the environment is really dirty. My legs now still itch and once I sratch it, it bleed. Its painful and itchy at the same time.

Now I am working in RP roadshow until 30 march. I really need a rest, not a day rest, but a real good rest. My stressful year gonna start on 16 of April. Dont ask me if I am prepared anot becos I think I am forever never prepare.

Meet up with SBK today and we took tonnes of pictures. Saw Billie Leong today. I think those who are in OPSS shld know who is she. Going to the Speech day concert(14 April) which is gonna held at VCH. Hopefully I am able to see someone I wanna see long time ago.

Anyway, take care people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)