Busy Busy Busy...

Yeah, I am busy this whole week. My memory is getting worst so I decided to buy myself a nice and cheap organiser to organise my life so that I will be more organised and make sure I remember what should I do on that day. That organiser cost me $3.95 nia. Haha, thats so cheap right?

Firstly, I collect the visa today at tanglin. Did something wonderful. Haha, I help an ang moh to translate what he wanna say to the china embassy people. Suddenly, at that very moment, I thought of working as a translator. Haha, so damm fun lah.

Ok, thanks to the cooling weather, it has been raining for 2 days?, or more... I forget. Anyway, I forget to bring an umbrella today. So after collecting the visa, I went back to Woodlands to meet Mabel. Me and her go back to RP and collect some stuff then we went back to Causeway point again. Both of us sit down at Mac and slack. Chatted alot and dunno why, I love this kinda chat lah.

After meet up, went back home. Tmr meeting my ex-colleague at Jurong area and meeting Shirley as well to do the "stuff we cannot say".. lol, only me, shirley and god knows.

Well, this week is really a pack week for me. I just dunno why, suddenly so many things to do, my brain is not working well. I can't remember the things I need to do. Is there something wrong in my brain? From monday till now, I nv had a day that I am staying at home... I think this time I sure die until very jia lat. I sense that my mum is gonna give me a big hell of ROAR!

Hopefully the China trip will be nice. Oh yah!!! People, can you all help me? I saw 2 sling bags. One is Nike($82), another is PUMA($59). Which one should I buy? For Nike, I got 20% discount. Dammit sia, I dunno which one to buy. My use for this bag is to carry my laptop. I need help in this lar!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)