Damm tired.

My dark rings around my eyes are getting very obvious. Was damn busy today and I just reach home. Went to another end of Singapore with my aunt to visit someone then took a train back from Tanah Merah all the way to Woodlands. Wah lao, really long. Can the LTA people create another line just like the purple line, which give services at Outram and Dhoby Ghaut? Just create one under tunnel and cut somewhere through lah. Make me so tired...

Leaving tmr night to Hainan Island.. Cant wait to go there and see how they lived as well as how rude they are. Haha, my mum said that all of them are rude and crude. Maybe that's the only time where I can scold vulgar infront of my mama without getting any scoldings. Lol.

Thanks Shirley for delivering the camera to my doorstep this morning. And also thx for listening to my grumbles and vulgar that has been shooting thru the MSN. I just cant take it lah. Anyway, I am NOW WAITING for u to play maple.. Where are u huh??

Dunno is it MSN problem or what, chat with SOMEONE, this SOMEONE just sign off. Neh sia. SBTL!!!

Oh, I will be backed on the 22nd of March so don't miss me ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)