Gaming TIME!!

Although I am damm shitty busy on some stuff, but still, I try to dig out some time to play my games. Recently got hooked back to Maple Story and create a new character in a new world. So damm fun lar. Playing with Shirley's FYP teammates. A total of 6 or 7 of us, dominating one place in Victoria.. Hahah.

Meet up with Shirley yesterday for awhile and bought a game(old kind) for those China kids. My mum ask me to buy and said she will pay me back, but in the end, I dont think she will pay. Anyway, was kinda angry when my mum told me that they actually got the game already and dont like it. Wah kao, still so choosy about this kinda stuff. I paid $32.90 and I got this kinda comment. Becos of this amount, my bank is really low until....

Ok, after settle all this at Jurong Entertainment Center, wanna take a train home first then meet my ex-colleague again, then, TRAIN DISRUPTION!! No train service from Admiratly onwards. Altho it doesnt really affect me, but I was kinda stop at CCK train station for about 10 mins and was trying very hard to control my pee pee. Heard those people in the train mumbling and discussing that it was a lady who jump track again. While waiting for the train service to go back to normal, I msg one of my friend that I was suppose to meet yesterday, to tell her that maybe we need to change destination of meet up since the train cant go Jurong and our initial meet up place was at Jurong. She replied my sms, saying"out of so many days, why she jump today". I laughed sia.. I know its bad lah, but its rare for us to meet up.

When reach hm, my brother told me that he saw the lady, with bruises on her leg. True enough, today newspaper said it was a old lady.. Somehow, jumping tracks is like in trend...


Anyway, tmr gonna see fireworks. I am so despo in buying that bag. So hopefully, by tmr, I will buy one of the bag!! I cant wait for tmr man. I want the bag!!!

ok, take care ppl, another 2 more days and I am off. Maple time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)