I am BACK!!

Yes, after days of torturing, I am back in one whole piece except my leg. Well, my once beautiful leg got bitten by the bed bud and thanks to them, it create a most memorable souvenir from them. I think in total, got ard 20 bites bah. I think they love me too much. The scars are so damm "nice". I think once you all saw it, you all will WAH, WHY SO JIA LAT. Hahah..


Anyway, I will try to upload some pictures tmr and let you all see what kinda place I am staying in. It wasnt really a nice place to go but I would say the environment and the people there let me learn quite alot. I starting to blend into their trend like throw those chicken's bone on the floor, talk by using shouting, starting to hold my chopsticks well and there's more lah..hahaha

I think there are simply too many things to blog one go but will try on my nx entry. Will tell you all little by little what happened at there.

This entry is just to tell you all, I AM BACK but then, gotta work tmr. Sian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)