Getting sick soon.

Feeling abit feverish now plus alittle flu. Recently I am getting weak. My memory are getting worst. Simple things like meet up with friends I also need to write it down in my organiser. Gonna work the whole next week and I hope it faster end because I really need a break. I am damm tired after I came back from my trip.

School reopening damm fast and my FYP gonna come and "visit" me soon. Yesterday this china guy whom I get to know him during my last December trip talked to me in MSN. Haha, chat alot of crap ah and I am damm fake with him. Fake as in the conversation we had over the MSN was actually all talking cock. I even typed chinese out man. Thats abit irritating and at last, I delete him and block him in my MSN. He send me his picture and seriously, he look like JJ. No joke ah.


Anyway, time flies. Suddenly, SBK remind me that their birthday gonna reach soon and its their one and only 21st birthday. Hmm, this year they say each one of us must buy at least one prezzie. Hmm, its abit headache to choose prezzie for them cos I dunno what to buy for them too.

Today went to bugis with my dad and my brother to eat that some famous "shan zhu" meat. Wake up at 12pm today and reach hm at ard 230pm. Take an afternoon nap from 3pm until 7pm. I am still tired.

Take care ppl and I am gonna watch my show that is like starting in 5 mins time at channel U. See ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)