Ended...

At last, the roadshow end today. Damm happy that I am not going to work anymore until school reopen. I still have 2 weeks before school starts and I will fully make use of this 2 weeks to enjoy before my FYP and Year 3 starts.

My FYP team and topic are out. Happy that we got what we wanted and now we just hope that the supervisor will be patient enough when dealing with us and our project. Certain supervisor just simply sucks lah.

Awaiting for Monday's arrival because Shirley has book a badminton court BUT THEN, at the very last minute, she told me yesterday that she got a job interview at KK hospital. Hmm, so I ask my brudder(Brian) along. Don't wanna waste the court lah. Haha, and I also wanna see if he can run and jump anot.. LOL. Maybe after that I will meet Shirley and Lishan to watch that Mr Bean movie. Next Wednesday got FYP meeting with our supervisor. That's like so fast man but I can't wait to get started. I think my FYP teammates know how excited I am yesterday night.


My class is at W64C. I same class with Ya Li(my FYP teammate) and Hanisha. Lol, both of them are my Year 2 sem 1 classmates. Damm happy lah. At least I see some familiar names in my class list.

Well, I bought a top up card for my maple. LOL. Hopefully I know how to use it and top up. Actually kinda sad last few days because I didn't get to meet up some of my friends.

Overall, right now, I am simply tired but happy and I am gonna maple now because my brudder says so...(Shit him)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)