Lao Sai, Swollen Eyes, Itchy Leg, Heaty Body...

Yes, my title for this entry is what I am going through now. Dammit sia, yesterday I had BK for my breakfast and then, the lao sai aka diarrhea visit me and I keep running to toilet while I was working.

This morning wake up, the effect of lao sai come again and so I got to take off. Sleep until 2pm today and the moment I wake up, my left eyes swollen. Its really very swollen and red. Until now, the swollen effect is still there.

It has been weeks that my leg are still in itch. Thanks to the bed I sleep on at Hainan Island. Damm itchy ok. Shit the bed bud.

My mum called just now and seriously, I miss her. Wanted to buy an early ticket for her to come back but now she is going to go according to her plan, which means, she will only be back on 25 of April. Thats like still a month to go. My maid cooking is... Hai, I dunno what to say. Cannot ask too much also cos thats her best cooking.

Suddenly, I am like so weak. Lao sai, swollen eyes, itchy legs, heaty body, ulcer... Just shit to everything.

Gonna work until this friday and I cant wait for this weekend to come and also next Monday. Hopefully Friday I can meet Gean and monday there is court for me to book so that I can exercise abit with Shirley.

Annoucement here : Liang Shi Ling aka Wooden Log is helding her 21st birthday party under her block which is at Woodlands. Is there anyone interested to go, esp myEX-5B2 cls. YOU ALL BETTER COME.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)