Everthing goes well till....

Today, again, or I should say, people are in trend. Someone at Bishan MRT jump or faint lah, and he/she fall down to the track. This is the 2nd time I kena this in 3 days time. Got stuck at Bishan MRT and then, was late to meet up with Gean, Shimin and Bon.

After meet up, the 4 of us went to Marina Sqaure to see my bag bag. In the end, I didnt buy. Actually I was waiting for one of them to support me to buy Nike yellow color sling bag, but then, none agree, so I keep quiet and didnt buy either one. BUT but but, after my trip, I confirm will buy the PUMA sling bag. Just wait ok.. haha.


Ok, then we proceed to thai express and settle our dinner there. After that, we went and watch fireworks. In between the journey from meet up at City Hall to fireworks, I saw something I shouldn't see and I recalled something I shouldn't recalled. So becos of these both things, my mood went straight down and I went home first.

I dont blame anyone for this but I am just fed up. I know if I stay back with my friends, I sure throw attitude to them. Although they did nothing wrong, but this is me. Once I am in a bad mood, my attitude all come out. Went straight home is the best solution.

Receive a message from Mr Nair(opss). He said there is a concert(speech day) on the 13 and 14 of April. Tickets sold at $15 each. Can start buying the ticket at General Office. I am going on the 13. So anyone interested and wanna see me, can go on the 13. Lol.

Ok, take care ppl, off I go.. tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)