Work work work!!

Aiyo, starhub is really scaring me man.. Anyway, meet up with my SBK on Friday and we went Esplanade to sit and talk. I miss this kinda life man! I miss the smell of the river cum sea. We sit down there and talk alot of things... Well, one of the talk is... hahahaha, aiyo, LISHAN, COME ON, faster become in a r/s ok.

Below are the pictures we took at there.. so fun.. GIRLS, 3 WORDS PLS.

Ok, so after that, WHICH IS ARD THE TIME OF 12.30am, we wait for a cab until 1 plus. Cab driver are so evil lah! Anyway, below are the pictures of us going back to OPSS... A real memorable day lah..





See, aiyo, i think i nv change lar.. really man.. I am still the Zhi Tong they know.. And hor, see the above pic, that 2 guy teachers, is really the best. On the picture extreme left is Mr Goh, aiyo, he is a lamer cum joker. Always call me Lion Queen.. Ahem, its a secret on why he call me that. On my right, who is inbetween of lishan and shirley is Mr Matthew Tan. Aiyo, this one is best of the best. D&T help me do and I even get into a competition and won creative innovation award from Mr Tharm.... blah blah, the Minister for Education. That day I suan him lah, but in the end, that Mr Goh and him shoot me back.. hahah, so funny.

Work work work.. go go go!! bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)