Treasure lives...

I think you guys sure know about the news of the 5 dragonboat rowers who had passed away on last Friday. It was really sad to know read the news that has been reporting for days ever since they went missing to bodies found. 5 young, suave, strong and those megawatt smile boys just gone in split seconds. It makes me wonder why are we created by god and yet they decided to just take them away at such a good future prospect young age? Its not that they die in gang fight but they die because they represent Singapore to participate in such an event to bring fame as well as honour to Singapore. What are these 5 rowers thinking when they are in the water? Did they choose to give up? Feel so sorry for the families. Well, maybe should stop here and share with you all one good news. Well, not my good news, but my econs fac.

SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!! Saw her ring at the right finger but wrong hand so I just tell her that she looked different today. She just simply smiled back to me. So I decided to continue to make fun of her and ask if she is in a good mood today and her replied was :"Shut up, I know what you are referring to." Haha, alrighty people, she just said shut up for the sake of saying. I mean, she is not asking me to shut up lah. So that whole Monday lesson, my team was making fun of her by using our left hand to show our action and all. For instance, when we need t ask her something, we uses our left hand to ask her to come over. Hahah, one of my teammate, Yong Xuan, he is much worst than me lah. Its so hard to describe how we did it but anyway, Karen (econs fac) smiled the whole lesson and laugh with us. I bet she is damm happy. In cloud nine?? Do they have this idioms? Correct me if I am wrong.

Fall down today. I am still down with flu and cough and when will this blardy illness get off me?? ARGH! I really never go to work like... 1 week liao. This month's pay is sure gonna be very low.

Went to my cousin house and saw my grandma's picture there. Pray her and then I starting to stare at her picture. I was really hoping that she will move in the picture and talk to me. I have the guilt in me. The guilt is that I did not send her off. Dont ask me not to think so much or tell me its over. For 20 years in my life, she did so many things and I never send her off. She left me with lots of things which I will never forget. Looking at her picture on the table makes me feel so sad.

Treasure lives around you, especially those close ones. One thing I really learnt is, there is not best friend in this world, but only the closest relative where a saying goes, blood is thicker than water. I realise I do not have best friends. All are just part and parcel in my life. Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)