Sushi and movie session!!!

Yesterday I guess I really ate too much till my stomach as well as Marianah look as if we both are 5 months pregnant ladies. Its really big until BIG BOOBS Lena and SKINNY Kelis laughed their ass off. Anyway, I enjoyed alot and some of the pictures we took are with some inconsiderate people who choose not to upload and send it to us. The one who is using Sony Ericsson whatever brand with 3.2 mega pixel.. Ahem, I guess I do not have to state out the name clearly but I am sure you know who you are.. AHEM!

Went and watch this movie by the title of HER NAME IS JUSTINE. Super nice. Its a true story where this girl by the name of Mariola got sold off by a fake BF to Germany and become a prositute. So the story is about her getting back to Poland using means and ways but always failed until she.... Hahaha, watch the movie!! Super nice and after it ended, I was like, HUH, SO FAST AH... I guess the storyline is fully packed till you really forget about the time and its interesting in watching that movie. Rated M18 in local so people, FOLLOW THE LAW OK. Haha..

Already 2 weeks never go work. I guess I really need to return them the time I owe. Hopefully they wont sack me yet cos I still need a sum of money to do something else.

Regarding about that piece of land my uncle bought, I got new leads. So proud of myself to actually dig that out and it will be show as a proof that the piece of land only have 4 ownerships, not 5. These bunch of uncles are really gonna get it from me and I hope I really can shut them up with those leads I have digged out from the govt side.

I am so tired, so lazy, so lousy, so useless lah... I am missing someone. I guess tonight its gonna kill my brain cells again... Bye people and take care. Tag my board more often.

I miss u.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)