Flirthy old freaking knnbcbb men.

Was in the temple meeting yesterday and seriously, only me and my mum are the females there, all others are old men. Around 15 people attend the meeting and talk abt issues on the Land Property.

Its a long story to type it out here but in overall, I really wanna shoot back those old men yesterday. And now, since they talk abt "black and white", I will give it to them to prove that one of them DO NOT HAVE the ownership of the land. By doing this so, I spend freaking 20 bucks on a piece of paper and worst, I print the wrong one. I shld have print Property Ownership instead of Property Title. Argh!

If I have enough evidence, I will shoot them back for sure! Sometimes I wonder if I can become a PI or work for a job that need people to dig out information. I like to do this kinda thing, like digging out information to prove something. I always did it and never once fail but of course digging all this need time. Hmm, does Singapore have this kinda job? If have, can you all tag my blog and tell me about it??

Anyway, having sushi session with Marianah and some other extras.. hahah, u know who u are!! Hahhaha, tata ppl and seriously, pls ah, u all mus pray and make sure i win those fuckers old man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)