Such a busy week..

Alot of things happened recently and I tend to believe certain things and my life has changed.. Maybe to better? Well, now, only working and schooling are part of my life now, but of course, with my fun and crazy poly mates lah. Cant believe we do stoopid things on Wed night.. lol. Its indeed crazy.

There are also issues that are actually running thru my mind now. Too many until I can really feel that my head, skull and brain cant hold it anymore. I am really tired.. Can I sleep 12 hours a day everyday? I receive another RP letter again. It said the same thing again that I did not come to school more than 3 days in week 5 and 7. Seriously, I am bored, I am tired, I am useless lah. I really dun like to study.

A few days ago, I discussed with my mum about something that can change our lives to better. Maybe I should work towards the goal of it and rely on no one.

In life, it is really true that you can rely on no one, not even friends... I believe that and its what I have been taught since young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)