Not motivated to go to school..

Suddenly, poly life to me seems meaningless except the bunch of friends I have made. The number of times I pon school for each module now is :

Human Resource 5
Business Process 5
Business Finance 6
Macroecons 0

Ok, so far, only macroecons haven pon yet. I hate business finance lah but thank god that Paul Yap is gonna leave this class soon. Hate to see his face.

Ok, due to what Kelis had tagged in my board, let me tell you all what happened in the cinema... Actually this movie has got alot of sex scene and 3 of us, who is me, lena and kelis, we watched until we laugh as if that is our theatre. They talked about lubricant cream, they teach prositute how to make sex and blah blah blah.. Hahaha, indeed quite a funny movie and nice to watch. That movie only screen in The Picturehouse which is located at The Cathay and no drinks and food are allowed because thats a special theatre. Hehe.. Nice movie.

Tmr will be my working day and I am so lazy to go to work. Gonna have meeting again with those uncles on Wednesday and I am gonna shut them up with the fucking blardy black and white piece of Land Agreement. If they do not agree, I am really gonna flare man. Fucking wanna take that piece of land, you fucking pay us first.

Pardon if this entry is vulgar. I think I am going to reach a stage where I cant take it anymore. I need my December holiday to come faster. Life is so boring and lonely.

Jasmine Ang Min Min, I wanna buy harddisk leh. When are you free? Time to go pak tor with me liao!!!
Lena's birthday. Yes, she indeed look like a Malaysian. Lol... This is taken in her studio room.. Funny rm lar. From top left clockwise: Doreen, Kelis, Zann, Me, Fiqie and LENA, THAT BIRTHDAY GIRL with stoopid wand. Dont act angel lah.


Me and Kelis playing in the studio room. Stoopid pose lah. I actually cute de then let Kelis make until I not cute. Shiat you.


Haha, this pic is funny lah. Initially we wanted Lena to act as if we are marrying her out and ask her to kneel down and let give us lim teh. Hahaha. Super funny leh. Anyway, its meant to be a joke lah. Aiyo.. Hehehe. All wear until so formal but I seriously do not like to wear formal and attend birthday parties.. Hahaha.

Alright, because Lena's brother havent upload the picture finish, I only have this few. More to come soon.

Gonna go and slp. Tata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)