Coughing all my way.

Fever has gone but flu and cough decided to stay with me. I guess the cough has been missing me lately, have been coughing whole day. I bet I have coughed around 500 times. Every min I cough 3 to 5 times just simply to ease the itchness in my throat and just to cough for dunno what sake.

Weekends are boring. I cant go to work at all and I have got nothing to do at home too. I leave the Friday class early and went back home at around 3pm. Really cant take it. I thought I was gonna die any moment. Now cough is still here. Darn... Why is my throat so itchy?? Why cant scientist just invent a medicine to cure the itchiness I am having now. Cough syrup doesnt help at all.

Submitted the HR interview answers already and will take a picture down from the magazine.. Time flies and now I left 6 more weeks in this RP. What am I suppose to do after I graduate?

Bye ppl and pls take care of yourself. The recent virus are so damm strong. Sick for 4 days liao. DAMM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)