Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)

 I have been trying to keep my blog alive, at least for myself and not for readers (not as though I got readers).

The first half of 2023 was a hell ride. I think the only good thing that has happened during the first half of the year was my 3 weeks of Europe trip. I was asked to reflect the issues that has happened way back in 2022 during my 3 weeks trip. Of course, travelling alone, I had lots of time to myself in reflecting the matter. It took me till near end of this year to come to realisation. Well, better late than never!

I was in a relationship for a brief period and I am glad that has ended. Though I did not wish to be in that situation, however, I cannot have any control and it is very unfortunate that it happened. Its probably quite clear to me that I would prefer to stay single and just be by myself.


Second half of 2023 consist of more excitement, with my sprained ankle, I did not do the Mount Kinabalu climb however it was a good trip for me, to explore Sabah abit and I have made Sabah my second favourite place of Malaysia after Penang. Went Penang again in September and it was like, finally!, I am back to my hometown. Went Scotland with 2 friends and did my first overseas driving there, in manual! Unbelievable leh. I am glad these 2 friends allowed me to drive them with so many jerks via from stalled engine. Hahahah.


2023 has been a year where I truly spent more time with friends, get to know them even better and appreciate them even more. There were many uncertainties and some negativity that has happened in 2023, but with the help from friends and colleagues, the ride in 2023 has been easier. I could not thank enough to those who have helped me.


Coming 2024, well, other than me turning 38, still homeless, still gratefully employed, still single, still has plenty of friends, I hope I would be able to venture into something else that is a little different from the past years. May 2024 be a good year not just to me, but to you guys as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emptied 2022, New 2023

March 2024