A week that is full of nonsense!

It has been a very tiring week for me because so many shit stuff happens and I can simply feel that I cant breathe. So many things to worry about. Got scolding from some big company and I did nothing wrong. I know that I am working for my organisation and I must be nice and even it is not my fault, I have to admit it is my fault but sometimes when the person scold you for some nonsense stuff, we tend to wanna flare up and shoot back. How I wish I can do it to that blardy sponsor person.


Monday was a busy day and I wore skirt to the meeting. Got no choice cos my pants is tore. Took some pictures on that day.



Its a big meeting with some big big shot people but seriously lah, I am not very sure about the content. Anyway, Karen is now having some good life in Aussie. Me, Zann and Lena sent her off and hopefully we can see her soon, perhaps flying over to perth and visit her? lol.


Anyway, take care peeps. Seriously, my life is getting more and more miserable..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)