Busy like mad..

Remember I told you guys about the run in some isolated island? Well, here is the picture of me whereby you seldom see me dress like this. Hahaha, take a look, got the outdoor look bo?


Haha, I got the look right? Anyway, that was in last Sunday where we have to go and run for funds. Now, yesterday went to NEA Northwest RO to attend some award ceremony and my president, Ms Tan, aka Aunty Tan is the one who is going to give the award out to the Head of Northwest RO. Took a picture with Aunty Tan and that is how my president look like. LOL, although a bit like those typical aunty but she is also another cute aunty.


For your info, I am actually bending down abit because I will look like a monster if I stand straight. I will be super uber much more taller than her. Hahaha.. Weekend should be the time where I can rest but NO!!! Gotta go down to temple and help out on my both weekend and worst, the dinner is on the public holiday which is on the coming Monday. My 3 days are burnt for sure.. Hahaha, but nvm, once in awhile and its only once a year.

Take care ppl. Oh, show you guys my cute niece. LOL, damm cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)