So many things happened..

This week, again, is a real busy week for me. All I know is I went to so many places this week and send so many tonnes of emails. Lets talk abt the indian neighbor.. I guess they divorced already cos the indian man came up with 2 policemen to collect his stuff. I am glad my indian lady neighbor made this decision. Not that I am bad, but I am relieved that she really make this decision.

Anyway, there is one upcoming event, and that is the CEO SEMAKAU RUN! Haha, it is some ulu landfill island which is just 15 mins offshore from Pasir Panjang Ferry Terminal. I am going to run, ok, I am going to walk. Haha, its gonna be tiring and I am not going to work on Monday!



Anyway, I am lazy to type now.. Nvm, I guess my motivation to work is back! See my cute niece. Hehehe.



Cute lah, she is really damm freaking cute! Haha. Not bias here ok.. take care peep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 2024

Emptied 2022, New 2023

Ending 2023 with no bangs (but I got fringe)